Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Review: Five For Fighting CD - Slice



I love music. I sit here typing up reviews and I have my iTunes playing most of the time. Music has a calming effect on me even if it's one of those screaming bands. I have an appreciation for all music (except for country, I just can't get into it) and I listen to different types depending on my mood.

For me, Five For Fighting is a great CD to listen to when I want to hear something that has meaning and when you think about the words, you feel like you can better understand life. I give this CD 5 stars!

Visit the website
Follow on Twitter
Become a Facebook fan
Watch the video

Album Tracklisting:
1. Slice
2. Note To The Unknown Soldier
3. Tuesday
4. Chances
5. This Dance
6. Above The Timberline
7. Transfer
8. Hope
9. Story Of Your Life
10. Love Can't Change The Weather
11. Augie Nieto

CD Information:
Five For Fighting CD - Slice
SONY
886971875423
10/13/2009
$11.99 US




Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. thank you but no thank you but i did go try and get more money for the critters.

    ReplyDelete