Monday, September 13, 2010

Curb Your Enthusiasm


Larry is always finding himself in awkward situations.  I have had several of my own "Larry moments".  He used the handicapped bathroom stall and as he was coming out, a man in a wheelchair was coming in.  The man in the wheelchair said that was his stall and Larry said that he never sees handicapped people in the bathroom.  The man then told Larry that disabled was the correct term but Larry didn't think so.

I embarrass myself repeatedly because the words I use are sometimes not the right ones.  I have trouble hearing and I have since I was a child.  One day, while talking to a deaf person, I said that I was deaf, in a slang-type way.  I really do have hearing problems but I don't have to wear hearing aids or anything yet. 

Watch "Curb Your Enthusiasm" five nights a week!  Check your local listings here: http://www.curbweeknights.com

Disclosure:  I have been hired by Warner Bros WBWord division to raise awareness for 'Curb Your Enthusiasm.'




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment