Monday, December 12, 2011

Are You Shopping At No More Rack?

How many people do you know who waste money by paying full price?  I can think of several people off the top of my head.  Personally, I do whatever I can to save even a few cents.  My family has fallen on hard times and one of the best ways that I know to keep this from happening is to be extremely frugal.  If it's not on sale or I don't have a coupon, chances are that I'm not buying your product.  I am a total deal seeker and knowing that there are companies out there that will help my mission makes me smile.

This is why I am addicted to websites that offer daily deals, like No More Rack.  They offer eight new amazing deals each day and one that helps out a charity.  By shopping through No More Rack you can save several pretty pennies.  Then, you can use the money you saved to buy yourself a little something extra or save it.  Either way, it can really help out your wallet.  I know that it does often time take more work to save money, but if you ask me, in the end it is usually worth it.  I get really upset when I buy an item and then find out that if I would taken a few extra minutes to do some research I could have spent less for the exact same thing. 

With just about every online website, questions are raised about whether the site is legit or a scam.  I personally haven't shopped through No More Rack yet, but I did find some helpful information about  nomorerack scams and nomorerack reviews which helped me realize that I need to look into what this particular website has to offer.  I have been a member to several sites that I love and have found out that some other people were calling it a scam.  Most businesses have both good qualities and not so good qualities.  Don't miss out on a great opportunity without doing your homework.  Do some research and learn for yourself rather than listening to gossip.  It may be one of the best things you ever do for yourself.

Disclosure: This is a paid post.  All opinions expressed are 100% my own. 

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the info-and warning! i also loves deal sites but prob should be more leary. i think no more rack would be a site i'd like!

    annae07 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete