Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Cabin In The Woods Trailer: In Theaters April 13, 2012 #DiscoverTheSecret

Photobucket

Five friends go to a remote cabin in the woods. Bad things happen.

If you think you know this story, think again. From fan favorites Joss Whedon and Drew Goddard comes THE CABIN IN THE WOODS, a mind blowing horror film that turns the genre inside out.

Produced by Whedon and directed by Goddard from a script by both, the film stars Kristen Connolly, Chris Hemsworth, Anna Hutchison, Fran Kranz, Jesse Williams, Richard Jenkins and Bradley Whitford.

Official Twitter Page: http://twitter.com/lionsgatehorror

Disclosure: I did not receive any form of compensation for this post. 

3 comments:

  1. Ooh this sure sounds like a thriller. I may have to have someone along with me to grab a hold of when the scary parts come one
    amhengst at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could be interesting - I think I may wait for the rental though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Joss Whedon, but I don't know if I could sit through a horror movie in the theater! I'm a total weenie. I might check it out once it's on-demand though. :P

    ReplyDelete