Thursday, December 8, 2011

Catching Up

Guest post of the week by Brittany Booker

The other day my old roommate from college called me after we hadn’t spoken to each other in five years. It was so nice to hear from her, and we talked for hours. She told me everything about her new life as a mother and wife, from how she got a great deal at CLEARtvbundle.com, to her husband’s bad habits. I also told her about my life as an attorney, and all of the crazy cases I handle. It was so nice to hear how well she was doing and catch up. It felt like we had just graduated college yesterday. It’s so nice to know I have good friends and that even though our lives don’t always allow us to speak often, we are able to pick up right where we left off. Some of the times I spent with my roommate in college were so formative to my personality that I’m not sure that anyone will ever know me in the same way she does. We lived together for two years, and those were some of the best years of my life.

Disclosure: This is a paid post.

No comments:

Post a Comment