Sunday, December 4, 2011

Mom's Help

Contribution by Saul Martin

My mom agreed to watch the kids this summer at her house during the day, and I thought that was a great idea. It was going to save us a ton of money on our alarm system and although she was getting older, mom could still wrestle around with the kids like the best babysitter in town. She lives in a bit of a dodgy area, though, so I went to look into security choice and found an alarm system I think I’m going to buy her as a gift. It will make me feel much better about having the kids there all day but it will also make me feel better about mom being there by herself so much! Dad still travels for work so she spends the night alone in that big old house more than I’d like her to. I can’t wait to tell the kids about the new plan…they’re going to be so excited! They love mom more than anything and they always get worn out by the end of a day at her house, so I’m hoping they’ll sleep well this summer!

Disclosure: This is a paid post.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, it's always best when you can have a family member watch the kids. Usually we know them better than anyone and know our kids will be safe with them. An alarm system would be great to ease not only your mind but your moms as well. I know i'm always a little creeped out when i'm home alone at night!

    ReplyDelete