Tuesday, December 6, 2011

#HGG Review: The Slice Safety Cutter


I like to do whatever I can to save my family money and one of the best ways I know how to do that is through using coupons.  I have my own system in place so that I can maximize my saving and save time.  The slice™ Safety Cutter - Great for couponers is my new best friend and a plays a crucial role in my coupon addiction.  The ceramic blade makes cutting coupons hassle-free.  My favorite thing about using this coupon cutter instead of a pair of scissors is because my hand doesn't end up hurting after cutting hundreds of coupons.  It has a convenient built-in magnet which allows you to stick it on your refrigerator making it easy to find on Sundays when you take out the newspaper. 


I have found several other ways to put the Slice Safety Cutter to good use, such as scrapbooking, opening plastic packaging and shrink-wrap.  The key-ring hole makes it possible to take your cutter with you everywhere you go.  This would really come in handy for couponing on the go.  I know a lot of parents are going to fall in love with the Slice Safety Cutter when it's their kids birthday party.  It will make opening packages a lot more efficient and it's safer than a pocket knife.

Visit Slice Products on Facebook for more information.


Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

7 comments:

  1. Looks cool ! I could really use one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Slice! No more dreaded "coupon hand" after getting done with them on Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting one of these!!! I hate Razor blades!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy do I have a good use for that. Cuttign box tops for education off of the packages! I remember one time "trimming" all the 100 and some box tops that had been torn off the packages and my hand was killing me from using the scissors before I was done. I bet this little tool would work wonders for that as well as the other many uses mentioned!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been wanting one of these. I coupon enough now that this would be a lifesaver. The only thing i wonder about is if it crinkles and tears the thin coupon papers. I would still get great use of it cutting Box Tops for Education like someone else mentioned
    jenzen69atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sold me, I am getting this now.

    ReplyDelete