Saturday, December 10, 2011

Review: Cowboys & Aliens (Blu-ray+DVD+Digital Copy in Blu-ray Packaging)

Daniel Craig and Harrison Ford star in this action-packed, scifi-western from the director of Iron Man (Jon Favreau) that critics call it “wickedly entertaining, unlike anything you’ve ever seen.” (Jake Hamilton, Fox-TV, Houston, TX)

A stranger (Craig) stumbles into the desert town of Absolution with no memory of his past and a mysterious, futuristic shackle around his wrist. With the help of mysterious beauty Ella (Wilde) and the iron-fisted Colonel Dolarhyde (Ford), he finds himself leading an unlikely posse of cowboys, outlaws and Apache warriors to fight a common enemy from beyond this world in an epic showdown for survival. 

Just about every Friday night, my husband and I have a movie night.  Actually, it would probably be more accurate to say that we have a movie night at least three times a week.  Tonight's movie choice was Cowboys and AliensI remember seeing previews and thought that it looked like a cool film with some pretty good special effects.  I really enjoyed the action, characters and plot.  It was definitely worth seeing.  As far as adding it to my collection, I'm not so sure it's a necessity.  I give it three and a half stars.







Visit the website
Like on Facebook
Follow on Twitter

Disclosure: I did not receive any form of compensation for this post.

3 comments:

  1. I still haven't seen this movie but it looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, it looks like a fun movie! I can't believe I still haven't seen this. I <3 Harrison Ford!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband and I saw this when it was in the theaters. We both enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete