Saturday, December 10, 2011

We Bought A Zoo: In Theaters Dec. 23rd

This holiday season, acclaimed filmmaker Cameron Crowe (Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous) directs an amazing and true story about a single dad who decides his family needs a fresh start, so he and his two children move to the most unlikely of places: a zoo. With the help of an eclectic staff, and with many misadventures along the way, the family works to return the dilapidated zoo to its former wonder and glory.


Visit the movie website, Facebook page and follow on Twitter.

Disclosure: I did not receive any form of compensation for this post.

4 comments:

  1. This looks good - will be taking my kids to see this for x-mas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like an awesome movie that I want to see. I will have to wait until it comes out on DVD or cable... LOL

    http://beautybrite.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd never heard of this movie - thanks for telling me about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a terrific movie, with wonderful actors in it, and a wonderful story. I love the review.

    ReplyDelete