Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Knock, Knock, You Have Flowers!

When my husband was in Afghanistan, he sent me delivered flowers for all occasions.   The most memorable would have to have been what he sent me for my birthday, a beautiful bouquet of flowers in a vase and a stuffed animal a couple days before my birthday.  All the card said was "3" and so I was really confused.  I didn't know if the flower place messed up or if he hit submit order before he meant to.  The next day, it all became clear when I received a dozen white roses and the card said "2...".  I understood that he was doing a birthday countdown by sending me flowers.  I never would have expected what was at my doorstep the next day though.  It was two dozen different colored roses (the purple were my favorite) and about ten other bouquets of beautiful flowers.  I still can't believe how much thought he put into my birthday and it made me feel extra special.  Even though he wasn't there to celebrate with me, every time I looked at my presents, I couldn't help but think about how lucky I am.

Disclosure: This is a paid post. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment