Monday, December 19, 2011

Saving Some Money

'Tis the season to be jolly!  Buying and giving presents is my favorite part of the holidays.  This year I ended up spending a lot less money on Christmas presents compared to past years.  The best part is, I was able to buy some of the greatest gifts and save some money while doing it.  When I get to watch everyone open their gifts this year, it will be so great to see their faces when they see that they are getting exactly what they asked for.  The best thing I did was shop online for 2011.  I was able to compare prices, use coupons and most website offered free shipping.  I will be using this strategy for gift giving from here on out.  Gifts were delivered to my door and I didn't have to deal with the crowds and madness that goes along with in-store shopping.  Are there still a few people on your list?  Check out what Savings.com coupons are available and save yourself some money.  I am so happy with my purchases and am looking forward to shopping in 2012!  Who knows, maybe I'll start really early and have all my shopping done by April.  Wouldn't that be nice? 

No comments:

Post a Comment