Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Review: 100% Pure Cosmetics



I'm not a girly girl when it comes to everything but there are certain things that send me in a shrieking frenzy. It's not shoes, purses or clothes. It's makeup! I love playing around with different colors and making myself up to look natural or sexy. 100% Pure gave me a balanced look that is perfect for day to day use.



This is the easiest blush I've ever used. All I had to do was slide it once on my cheekbones and I was set. I have very sensitive skin so I'm really happy when I find products that are 100% natural.



The concealer was a little too dark for me because I have very pale skin. I was happy with the way it felt invisible on my skin. It matched my friend Krista's skin perfectly and she loves it.



The mascara is fabulous! I have extremely short lashes that do not curl, no matter how hard I try. I had a natural look that brought out my eyes without having to curl my lashes.



I didn't have a chance to review the Creamstick eye liner but it's on my list because I love the Blackberry color and I think it would look pretty good on me.

These Fruit Pigmented Cosmetics are great! I'm in love!




Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. this would be so great if i still wore makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These products are phenomenal. Sometimes I forget that I'm wearing makeup because it just feels so light.

    Where do you buy it? I used to like Puritycosmetics.com but now I'm excited for new pure makeup companies like Repurify.com.

    I'm like you... shrieking frenzies are not uncommon :)

    ReplyDelete