Thursday, November 5, 2009

Wine and Dine

I'm not much of a drinker but occasionally I will have a glass of wine. A friend of mine bought me the most beautiful wine glasses for Christmas one year and I really need to purchase a wine glass rack. I don't like sticking them in the cabinet because I'm a complete and total klutz, so I would probably reach in there for something and end up breaking my beautiful glasses.

I'm hoping to find some stemware rack because I think that would be the safest way to go. That way the glasses are being held by something. Eventually I would like to put a bar in our home and then I could have bar glass racks. That won't happen anytime soon though.

2 comments:

  1. Popping in from MBC! (FM Club)
    Now following your blog...

    Great Site... I'm off to visit your other one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you have enough room for it. i wish i did. such a cool addition to a house.

    ReplyDelete