Sunday, August 15, 2010

Review: Izola Shower Curtains

Photobucket


Izola offers fresh and sophisticated designer shower curtains that incorporate the work of groundbreaking artists; Patrick McMullan, Christopher Makos, Faile, Aiko, Rika Shimada, bold patterns, subway and geographical maps; the CTA Subway Map (Chicago Transit Authority), MTA Subway Map (New York Metropolitan Transit Authority), Eurail (coming soon) and World Map and photographic images of world destinations; the Brooklyn Bridge, Paris, London, Venice, Las Vegas. Popular themes also include world destinations shower curtains, subway map shower curtains and eco-friendly shower curtains.

I absolutely love my Izola Shower Curtain!  I had trouble deciding which one I was going to ask for but in the end, I just had to get the Venice Shower Curtain.  Who would have thought that a black and white shower curtain could change the whole feel of a bathroom?  It is absolutely breathtaking!  The problem is that now I really, really want to change our other bathroom...

Photobucket


Navigate the canals of Venice from a gondola on this durable and high quality black and white printed shower curtain. Considered one of Europe's most romantic cities Venice is famous for it's canals and often referred to the 'City of Love. Imported.


Material: 100% PVC with nickel plated grommets 
Color: black and white
Size: 72" x 72"
Care: wipe clean with damp cloth
Cost: $29.00

Izola is on Twitter
 
Disclosure: I received a shower curtain from Izola for free.  Opinions expressed are 100% mine.




Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

  1. these curtains are gorgeous! thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they really do have an amazing selection of lovely items -- thank you for showing them to us!

    ranmel(at)televar(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great selection. I love all of them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hay there!
    I'm following :)
    I love these curtains so much!
    The powder room curtain matches my
    bathroom perfectly!

    Gorgeous blog hun!

    ReplyDelete