Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Comfy Snuggie

I appreciate the guest post, Jamie Guy

Ok. First of all....who doesn't want a snuggie? I want one and I know you want one. They look so unbelievably comfortable. It is so funny watching the infomercial on DirectTV and knowing how annoying it truly is to have to take your arms out from under the blanket to read a book, or eat some popcorn, or even change the channel. Especially when it is really cold, you don't want to come out from underneath the blanket. I am speaking from personal experience. I should have been in that infomercial! It is so me! Everyone is sitting at home picturing themselves doing the exact same things as they are doing on the commercial. The price seems decent and it is fleece which makes it even more appealing. They have different color choices as well as different types of people and even animals. They have snuggies for adults, children, and even dogs! This gives the buyer choice and a sense of satisfaction. I haven't actually bought one yet, but I still plan to. Every time I see one, I think about getting it but I don't. Maybe I will get one for Christmas this year! Actually I think I may get one for each one of us in the household. That would make a great present! This is a wonderful product waiting to be bought.


Disclosure: This post is brought to you by www.direct.tv.




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment