Thursday, September 16, 2010

Personalization

My dream car is a Mazda 6 and one day, I will have one.  It will be fully equipped with a Bose Stereo System and I want to spruce it up to look like one of the cars in The Fast and The Furious .  What's the point of having the car you want most if it isn't going to be exactly what you see in your head?

When I am able to purchase my dream car, I want to get Personal Number Plates. I haven't decided exactly what I want to have on there but I like being different and having my things personalized. I have seen some really creative plates and I hope that I can come up with something really original.  Plus, it will be a lot easier to remember something that I came up with rather than trying to memorize a random number plate.

My husband wants a Suburu Impreza WRX STI and I know he will want to fix his up as well.  When we both have the cars we really want, we will probably end up driving separately everywhere we go.  That would work out better too because then I could listen to whatever music I want, as loud as I want.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment