Thursday, September 16, 2010

Review: Travalo



Have you ever wished you could have a quick freshen up when you're out and about?


Carrying a big glass perfume or aftershave bottle is inconvenient, cumbersome and can be dangerous if it takes a knock and shatters.


Travalo is a refillable atomizer bottle with a difference. Its patented easy fill system allows you to refill in seconds with a simple repeat pump action. Travalo makes it easy and convenient to have a fresh confidence boost any time, anywhere.


Why didn't someone come up with this sooner?  I can't even tell you how much perfume I have wasted because I brought the entire bottle with me.  When I was in my early twenties, I went out a lot after work and I would bring a bag with "going out clothes", my make-up, perfume, etc.  A couple times when I went to open my bag, I found that the perfume had leaked out over everything.  Travelo is such a handy product and it's the perfect stocking stuffer.





Rapid Refill in Seconds
Travalo fills directly from almost any fragrance bottle with a removable spray head. 

Take your Travalo straight out of the pack and it's ready to use immediately

Simply remove the nozzle from your big fragrance bottle, pump Travalo up and down on the tube, and you can be ready to go in just a few seconds.



* 50 sprays, with contents window
* at a finger-sized 8cm, it fits in any pocket
* aircraft grade aluminium, no dangerous glass
* approved for hand luggage on board flights
* eco-friendly (98% recyclable)
* suitable for men or women


You can purchase this product here.

Travelo is on Facebook and Twitter.

Disclosure: I received Travelo and a bottle of Curve For Men for free.  Opinions expressed are 100% mine.





Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment