Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The same blue

Guest post written by Holly Mastin

When you have as much team gear as my family does the biggest concern about putting together an outfit to go to a football game is making sure that the colors of the different pieces of clothing are all the same shade of the color.

My alma mater's team color is light blue, which can be a tough color to nail down to an exact shade. That's especially true when you don't always buy the official college gear from the campus bookstore and buy some stuff from other retailers, which we often do.

When we were getting ready to go to the season opener of the football season I was getting dressed and asked my husband if the blues I was wearing clashed and I thought he told me no. Well once we got ot our season seats at the stadium out in the sunlight I looked down and my blues were clashing really badly. I asked him why he didn't tell me that and he said that he did tell me that. I know other people probably didn't care about my clashing blues but I did. After we got home I looked up miracle ear because I thought if I had misheard him when he was that close to me that my hearing must be getting bad.

Next time I'm stepping outside to see what my outfit looks like before we leave.


Disclosure:  This post is brought to you by www.hearingaidsbymiracleear.com.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment