Sunday, September 12, 2010

Taking Flight

I really want to travel and see the world.  It is my life-long dream to visit different places and meet people from other countries.  The first place I would like to go is Italy.  It's so beautiful and I am addicted to Italian food.  When it is possible for myself and my husband to go, I want to be able to decide where to go next sporadically.

Shuttle Direct offers cheap airport transfer to and from major destinations.  If we wanted to go from Italy to Paris to Jamaica, we could.  I am the type of person that wants to do what I want when I want.  If I'm not in the right mood, I don't enjoy things.  I never know what I will feel like doing until the time comes and I like being able to make last minute choices.  I also like to switch things up.  If I have spent a week at the beach, I would more than likely want to go somewhere cold afterward.
If we went somewhere on land, I would probably want to take a cruise next.  I am the type of person that has to switch it up or else I get bored.


Disclosure:  This post is brought to you by www.shuttledirect.com.




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment