Saturday, November 7, 2009

Review: How To Catch And Keep A Vampire by Diana Laurence



I've always wanted to meet a vampire. Not the poser kind that say they drink blood because they think it makes them look cool. I want to meet a real, true immortal vampire. I even had this dream before liking vampires was cool. I had people laugh at me when they found out that I was serious with my vamp fascination. Now that Twilight has come out, tons of people want to meet one. They're stealing my thunder! LOL. Just kidding. But seriously, if you meet a real vampire, please send them my way!

I feel like this book was written for me. I've often wondered why I am so attracted to the undead. Especially because I used to be an angel. Seriously, I was 19 before I did something that my parents would consider "wrong". I was a boring, goody goody. Yet I was obsessed with creatures of the night. I've already met the love of my life, so now the only way I'll have a relationship with a vamp is someone turns him. Luckily, he's like me and shared my fascination of things that go bump in the night. This is an awesome book that helped me realize a lot about why I feel the way I feel. So go read it:)

Book Information:
How To Catch And Keep A Vampire by Diana Laurence
Sellers Publishing, Inc.
9781416205524
October 2009
160 pages
$14.95 US

Watch the video
Become a Facebook fan



Disclosure: I received a copy of this book so that I could write an honest review.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment