Friday, October 16, 2009

Bird House

As an animal lover, I've always been drawn to the exquisite craftsmanship when it comes to building a Bird House. My Grandma had three or four different bird houses that I loved to look at every time we went over to her house. She would always have fresh nectar ready for her flying friends. I can't even tell you how many beautiful birds we would see come and go from her trees. My Grandma also had a garden that she would allow us to pick from. She had the best carrots and radishes. There's nothing as good as home grown vegetables. We would sit in the garden and watch the birds while having a healthy snack. Nature is a beautiful thing.

LOHASRUS has many great bird houses that are approved with the CPSC safety regulations. The cool thing about these bird homes is that they have suckers that will attach to your windows, so you are sure to get a good view. One of my favorite things about this brand is that they are made from natural wood 'fir' from sustainable forests and they repel bugs and rotting. They also make childrens' furniture. The website includes many online games and even contests to win free gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment