Monday, October 19, 2009

Review: Ansel Adams in Color by Ansel Adams


Toward the end of his life Ansel Adams wrote, "People are skeptical about my thoughts on color. I do not blame them, as I have protested it and have not shown color pictures. I feel the urge now and only wish I was sixty years younger!"

I love photography! When I was in high school, I actually thought that I might like to work as a photographer for a living. Nature is so gorgeous and when someone is able to capture a shot that invokes deep feelings, that's rare and beautiful talent. Ansel Adams is one of my favorite photographers. I'm addicted to his black and white prints and I never really thought about what his work would look like in color. I was very pleased when I flipped through this book. Ansel is a true artist.

Book Information:
Ansel Adams in Color by Ansel Adams
Little, Brown and Company
9780316056410
10/21/2009
168 pages
$35.00/$43.00



Reminder:
+100 Make a purchase using the icon below, email me the receipt at bjhopper(at)me(dot)com and receive 100 extra entries (per item) into the giveaway of your choice. This goes for both of my blogs.

+100 entries for each item purchased from my Amazon aStore (at the top of my blog). You can use those entries in any of my giveaways (both blogs). All you need to do is email me at bjhopper(at)me(dot)com your receipt and let me know how you want to use your entries.

Disclosure: I was provided with a copy of this book by Hachette Book Group in order to write an honest review. I will be compensated on any purchases made by clicking on my Amazon aStore or Barnes and Noble icon.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment