Thursday, October 29, 2009

Review: Anti Monkey Butt Powder



My husband and I helped some friends move last week. Well, pretty much, the two men did pretty much everything. Me and Krista were able to pack some items but we both have bad backs so there wasn't a whole lot we could do. And let me tell you, my friends have a butt load of stuff. Anyway, I mentioned to my husband that he should try out the Anti Monkey Butt because he was going to be working really hard.

When we got home and he took a shower, he was complaining about any uncomfortable spots. Normally after doing that much physical labor, he ends up with red splotches on his thighs. Luckily, I didn't have to listen to him complain too much. There wasn't anything I could do about the sore muscles besides give him Advil so I still had to hear about that. I'm really glad that this product worked for him. Do you think it would work for your husband, brother or friend?

Now they have Lady Anti Butt Monkey! I'm definitely going to check this out!



Become a fan on Facebook
Follow them on Twitter



Disclosure: I received a bottle of this product in order to write an honest review.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment