Monday, October 19, 2009

Home

I'm always looking on ways to improve. I want to improve my mind, body and my sanctuary also known as home. My dream is to find an old Victorian home and fix it up, my way. I love hardwood floors and vaulted ceilings. Have you seen those square showers where the shower head is actually in the wall? I want one of those and a jacuzzi tub. Of course, I need a huge room to use as a library with built in bookshelves. I would love to have a working fireplace and a bay window in there as well. I want double kitchen sinks in chrome with matching handles on my cabinets. We would more than likely need a "media room" too. My husband loves to shoot pool and I love air hockey, so a game room would be nice. I want a porch that wraps around the entire house. I want a hammock in the yard and a stone path that leads to a fire pit. Can you tell I've thought a lot about this? I would love to have a porch swing too. Of course, I would need a huge fenced in yard for Reese to run wild. I like gardens but I don't like gardening, so I'm not sure what to do about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment