Sunday, October 18, 2009

Review: Joey Junior Products



As I've said before, I'm anal retentive. Everything has it's place and I need to be able to access materials quickly. It's just my personality:) My purse is normally a disaster area and I could never find a way to make it work right for me. Lucky for me, there are Joey Junior Products.

The Original Purse Organizer is the perfect solution. Honestly, my purse used to be like the black hole. Things went in and never came out. Pretty soon, I just stopped carrying one all together, but as most ladies know, a purse is not only an accessory, it's a necessity. I was finally able to separate my belongings and put them in an orderly fashion. Now when I open my purse I get this overwhelming calm.



Options:

Classic Fabric 5"x26"
9 different patterns/colors
$19.95

Luxury Ultra Suede 5"26"
4 different colors
$24.95

The Mini Purse Organizer is great for keeping small handbags organized.




Options:
Classic Fabric 4.25" x 7.5"
7 different patterns/colors
$14.95

Luxury Ultra Suede 4.25" x 7.5"
4 different colors
19.95

The Foldable Purse Hanger is one of the smartest ideas I've seen in a while.



Did you know that purses are one of the filthiest things humans have? Think about all the times you've left your purse lying on the floor or on the floorboard in your car. All that nasty stuff that is on the bottom of your shoes is now attached to the bottom of your purse. Yuck!



There are 5 different designs to choose from. This purse hanger holds up to 17lbs and weighs less than 2oz. You can purchase one for $19.95 because they are having a temporary price reduction.

Visit the blog.



Disclosure: I received one Junior Original Classic Purse Organizer Mountain Zebra, a Mini Ultra Suede Purse Organizer in Chocolate Brown and a Joey Junior Foldable Purse Hanger in Clear Crystal in order to write an honest review.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment