Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Review: The Evolution of Shadows by Jason Quinn Malott



What would you do if someone you loved just disappeared? Back in 1995, Gray Banick was covering a war story when he went missing. Gray has left a lasting effect on three of his closest friends. Emil is an interpreter, Jack taught Gray about the importance of the camera and Lian had stolen Gray's heart but she wasn't able to return the love he felt. These three people were devastated when they didn't hear from their friend and five years later, the devastation still feels brand new.

This is a very touching story that can rip you to shreds. Sometimes you need a good book that will let you cry and feel things that you haven't felt before. This is the perfect book for that type of situation.


The Evolution of Shadows Trailer from Unbridled Books on Vimeo.


Book Information:
The Evolution of Shadows by Jason Quinn Malott
Unbridled Books
9781932961843
Oct. 2009
253 pages
$14.95 US

Visit the author's website, Facebook and Myspace pages.




Reminder:
+100 Make a purchase using the icon below, email me the receipt at bjhopper(at)me(dot)com and receive 100 extra entries (per item) into the giveaway of your choice. This goes for both of my blogs.

+100 entries for each item purchased from my Amazon aStore (at the top of my blog). You can use those entries in any of my giveaways (both blogs). All you need to do is email me at bjhopper(at)me(dot)com your receipt and let me know how you want to use your entries.

Disclosure: Unbridled Books provided me with a copy of this book so I could write an honest review.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment