Sunday, October 25, 2009

Review: Chocolate Please by Lisa Lampanelli



For those of you that don't know, I love to laugh! I will laugh at almost anything and everything and I especially love to laugh at myself. I'm the type of person that will trip in the middle of a crowded mall and burst with hyena laughter until I can't breathe. I learned early on to laugh at myself and not take life too seriously. That being said, it shouldn't come as a shock that I adore comedians. I'm a huge fan of Dane Cook, Katt Williams, Dave Chappelle and of course, my all time favorite - Lisa Lampanelli. She's my favorite because she has boobs and a foul mouth and she's not afraid to use either.

She's Comedy's Lovable Queen of Mean and she sure knows how to tell a story. I learned a lot about Lisa from her book and I learned that she and I actually share a lot in common. She is a genuinely funny person and I'm so glad she allowed me to peek into her life and laugh with her. (Truth be told, I laughed at her a few times too, but shhh, don't tell her.)

I would recommend this book to anyone who doesn't take life too seriously. If you're easily offended, do not pick up this book!



Check out Lisa's website, blog, myspace, facebook and twitter.





Book Information:
Chocolate, Please by Lisa Lampanelli
HarperCollins Publishers

9780061733154
Sept. 2009
304 pages
$24.99 US            




Reminder:
+100 Make a purchase using the icon below, email me the receipt at bjhopper(at)me(dot)com and receive 100 extra entries (per item) into the giveaway of your choice.  This goes for both of my blogs.

+100 entries for each item purchased from my Amazon aStore (at the top of my blog).  You can use those entries in any of my giveaways (both blogs).  All you need to do is email me at bjhopper(at)me(dot)com your receipt and let me know how you want to use your entries.




Disclosure: I received a copy of this book from the publisher so that I could write an honest review.


Bookmark and Share



No comments:

Post a Comment