Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Email Problems

Some of you are already aware that I had a huge crisis a few weeks ago. My husband and I purchased another computer and we were syncing the information on our current computer over to the new one. Somehow some of my email folders and new messages were erased. I don't know what I did or how I did it but I was panicking. I was freaking out because I talk to so many people about so many things. My email account is like my lifeline. I'm also a little obsessive-compulsive. Needless to say, this was a major crisis I was facing. After a few hours of hyperventilating, I contacted the email company and explained what happened, as best as I could. Luckily, they were able to restore the majority of my messages. I now fully understand how important email recovery is.

My only other problem with email is that sometimes I can't open pictures or files that have been sent. PST Repair is the next thing on my to-do list. I've received a few files from my sister which are supposed to be pictures of my nephew, but all I get is an error message. One of these days I'll have technology figured out. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment