Monday, October 19, 2009

Review: Bra Barrette



The Bra Barrette is a wonderful product. My main problem is that strapless bras don't want to stay in place for me. When I wear a bra that has straps, they are constantly falling down my upper arm. Tightening the straps does not help in any way. My husband actually saw the Bra Barrette on TV and said, "honey, you should get that". My husband is a very smart man and most of the time it pays to listen to his advice.



I never have to worry about my stupid bra straps showing anymore! Not only that, I can choose a Bra Barrette that reflects my style. You can now get jewelry for your back! How awesome is that?



These are comfortable and they are made with durable plastic. They are 100% guaranteed. Plus, there is no other product like this on the market.

$3.99 and up for Plain
$9.99 and up for Charmed
$19.99 and up for Crystal

Disclosure: I received 2 bra barrettes to base this review on. I will receive compensation if you purchase a bra barrette by clicking on the link in the body of my post.

Bookmark and Share

1 comment: