Thursday, October 15, 2009

Review: Dirt Devil Gator


Dirt Devil has a new cordless hand held vacuum called the Gator. My current vacuum is a dirt devil and I absolutely love it! I've been meaning to purchase a hand held vacuum for a while and just haven't gotten around to it. The Gator is 15.6 volts and it has an Energy Star rating. It has a built-in crevice tool and a charger. One of my favorite features is that it's bagless. I absolutely loath vacuum bags. This hand held is very afforable at just $41.99 and comes with a 3 year parts and motor warranty.



Disclosure: I did not receive any type of compensation for this post. However, I will receive compensation if you purchase the Dirt Devil Gator clicking on the Amazon image above.


Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. oh neat. this sounds great! i really need a new hand-held vaccuum.

    ReplyDelete