Saturday, October 31, 2009

On Demand

Ondemand


Did you know that with Charter digital, you also have free access to On Demand? Are you interested in how you can learn more at charter.net/ondemand? You can watch over 6,000 movies and shows at your own pace. I like to watch TV sometimes but I can only get into it if it's what I want to do at that moment. I want to be able to watch what I want, when I want. This is why I love On Demand. Sometimes I'm out with my girls and I don't want to have to drop what I'm doing to race home so that I don't miss one of my shows. I also don't want to miss important plot lines, so this can be a little bit of a problem for me. With On Demand, I don't have to worry about this. Charter also has hundreds of shows in HD. You can get updates and fun extras on Charter’s Facebook page. One of the best parts is that you don't have to pay for this wonderful feature, it's already included with your digital price. Say goodbye to only being able to watch your show at it's scheduled time and say hello to when the time is right.


Post?slot_id=81182&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

Post a Comment