Monday, October 19, 2009

Review: Saint John of the Five Boroughs by Edward Falco


Avery and Grant meet and the sparks fly. Avery has just finished college and is making the move to Brooklyn where she will live with Grant. Avery's loving family make the trip to Brooklyn to talk some sense into her. The lives of everyone involved will never, ever be the same.

Drugs, sex and violence are very much a part of this book. Life is a struggle and we become who we are because of the things we experience. This is a story that rings true to life. A startlingly beautiful novel.

Book Information:
Saint John of the Five Boroughs by Edward Falco
Unbridled Books
978193296181
Oct. 2009
432 pages
$16.95 US



Reminder:
+100 Make a purchase using the icon below, email me the receipt at bjhopper(at)me(dot)com and receive 100 extra entries (per item) into the giveaway of your choice. This goes for both of my blogs.

+100 entries for each item purchased from my Amazon aStore (at the top of my blog). You can use those entries in any of my giveaways (both blogs). All you need to do is email me at bjhopper(at)me(dot)com your receipt and let me know how you want to use your entries.

Disclosure: Unbridled Books provided me with a copy of this book in order to write an honest review.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment