Monday, October 26, 2009

Review: White Sands Volumizing Shampoo & Conditioner










I have straight, fine hair that has a mind of it's own. It's so thin that no matter what I do, it always ends up flat on my head. I was recently sent a bottle of Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner from White Sands. The great thing was that I didn't end up with big hair from the '80's but I also didn't end up with limp, lifeless hair. It gave me just the right amount of bounce. I live in Kentucky and the humidity can be a monster. This causes my hair to become static-like and I end up with flyaways. This volumizing shampoo and conditioner set has taken care of that problem as well. All in all, I have to say that this is a miracle worker!

Disclosure: White Sands provided me with a bottle of shampoo and conditioner so that I could write an honest review.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment