Thursday, October 22, 2009

Child Stars

When I was young, I dreamed of being a star. I think that's a pretty typical dream for most kids. I was always alternating between becoming a movie star or a singer. I have been shocked by so many children in film. I cannot believe how much talent some children possess. It's remarkable how they are able to become their character and be so convincing. I don't know how they are able to remember all their lines and use the correct facial expressions.

When I was young, I used to wish that my parents would have entered me in a
Baby Photo Contest because I just knew that if someone had seen my face, they would know that I was born to be a celebrity. I was always putting on "shows" for company. I would sing and dance and I would pour my whole soul into it. By the time I was finished, I would be completely exhausted but I loved every minute of it. I loved when it was time for our school talent show.

Children Acting Indie Films is becoming more and more common. More and more children are making it into show business and if you ask me, a lot of them are more talented than some adult actors.


No comments:

Post a Comment