Sunday, October 18, 2009

Review: The Good Cheer Company Puzzle Affirmation Jewelry



I love unique gifts that come from the heart. I'm also a fan of expressing myself through my clothes, jewelry, etc. The Good Cheer Company has 41 puzzle-shaped pewter tokens that you can buy. You can purchase the tokens by themselves and piece them together as you like or you can buy them in the form of a bracelet, necklace or ring. One side has the words "I AM" and the other side contains an affirmative word. I'm young but I've been through a lot and positive words can make life a little bit easier. A constant reminder that "I AM WORTHY" AND "I AM BRAVE" is a good way to start off my day.



Disclosure: I received 2 tokens from The Good Cheer Company in order to write an honest review.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment