Thursday, October 15, 2009

Vanities

I could really use a new Bathroom Vanity.  I had one at my old place and I never realized how much of a difference they made.  The way the bathroom is set up in my current home, doesn't leave much room for anything.  I really don't like the idea of storing my makeup and lotions under the sink because I've had a pipe bust before and I don't want to chance that happening again.  Traditional Bathroom Vanities are going to play a big role when we move.  I'm not quite sure when that will be, but I'm hoping it will be sooner rather than later.

My absolute favorite is the Teak Vanity.  I am in love with the solid stone look.  It has a sort of, calming effect.  I could really use one of the side storage cabinets as well.  That way I wouldn't have to worry about my lovely makeup and perfumes being ruined.  Plus, I would have some extra room for my toiletries.  I'm pretty sure we would have to invest in a double bathroom vanity though because my husband would an area of his own.  What's your view on vanities?

No comments:

Post a Comment