Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Costumes

My sisters birthday is around Halloween and she usually has a costume party. The year my husband and I got together, we went to her 22nd birthday party at a bar and everyone but us was dressed up in adult costumes. My sister was a sexy cop and her boyfriend at the time (who is now her husband) was a slutty pirate. He let his beard and mustache get real long and the costume he wore was like a mini-skirt. It was so funny! And of course, this was the first time James had ever met them. Talk about a funny first impression! Lucky for me, James has a great sense of humor and he turned around and said to me "you know, if I wasn't going home with you, I'd be going home with her" and pointed to my sister's husband. It was so funny! Now whenever Halloween comes along, I can't help but think back to that night. We had a lot of fun. I'm so glad most of the people in my life are pretty laid back and just kind of go with the flow. I hope we end up doing something like that again, and this time, I too will dress up.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment