Friday, January 22, 2010

Review: PIKME Note Cards

If you're like me, you can never have enough paper. I have a very creative mind and it seems to get lost in the world and that is when I come up with some amazing ideas. Krista, my husband and I were playing a game of Phase 10 waiting for Krista's husband to get off work and I had like ten ideas during that game. I reached for the nearest thing and wrote down my ideas. With my obsession for lists, comes this necessity to have paper on-hand at all times.



I received a notepad from PIKME that is the perfect size. It's small enough to fit in my purse but it's big enough for me to write down my ideas plus, I have room to write a detailed description. They also have different designs, so you can pick out the one that suits you.

Follow PIKME on Twitter.

Disclosure: I received a note pad from this company so that I could write an honest review.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment