Monday, January 25, 2010

Essence Will You Marry Me? Contest

Photobucket

Loving someone who is in the military is difficult. It's really hard when you never know when you will receive a phone call or when your loved one will be able to return home. Even though it is extremely hard, it can be positive. I know how much I missed my husband when he was away and I think that helps me cherish every moment that we have together. I remember going to his graduation for basic training and listening to his dad's girlfriend complain about how loud he snores. I would have given anything just to have James safe and in my bed at night, even if he snored louder than a freight train. Cleveland and Maya remind me a lot of my husband and myself. I think this is why they deserve the huge wedding. No matter what life throws at them, they are prepared to stick it out.

Click on the image at the top of this post and cast your vote. Then you will be entered to win a trip to Maui!

Disclosure: I have been hired by Warner Bros WB Word division to raise awareness for Essence's Will You Marry Me? contest.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment