Saturday, January 30, 2010

500 Business Cards

THE WINNER IS SAM!!


Designing your own Business Cards Online with UPrinting is so simple! They have a user friendly system that keeps you updated with your order and even allows you to review a proof before it is sent to be printed. I can't believe how easy it is to Print Online! I was totally satisfied with the whole experience.

- 500 Business Cards for One (1) Winner
- Sizes: 2 x 3.5”, 2 x 3”, 2 x 2” (square card) or 1.5 x 3.5” (skinny card)
- Paper: 14 pt gloss cardstock, 14 pt matte cardstock or 13 pt recycled uncoated cardstock
- Specifications: Full Color Both Sides; Offset Press; 3 Business Day Printing
- Shipping: FREE UPS Ground Shipping
- Eligibility: Limited to US Residents only

The prize will be mailed out by the sponsor

GIVEAWAY ENTRIES HAVE CHANGED!
LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL ENTRY.

(EXAMPLE: if it says +5, leave 5 separate entries)

ENTRIES:

Leave all entries in one comment or separate comments:
+1 for commenting
+1 for following this blog
+1 for following me on twitter
+5 for sharing this contest -make sure you leave the link in your comments (on your blog, -sidebar counts, Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) THIS CAN BE DONE ONCE A DAY
+1 for following my other blog It’s My Life.
+1 for friending me on Facebook here.
+1 for grabbing my button and placing it on your sidebar - leave link or your this entry does not count.
+2 for following my girl Krista's blog

*Current friends/followers receive the extra points as well - just make sure you remind me in the comments*

**Must leave an email address in comment or must be visible in blogger profile**

Winners will be chosen Feb. 15th and notified via email. The winners will have 48 hours to send me their mailing info or another winner will be chosen.

Disclosure: I will be receiving 500 business cards for hosting this giveaway.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment