Sunday, January 31, 2010

Valentine's Day Gift Idea: From The Studio by Sandra Magsamen

Sandra Magsamen is the artist behind the From The Studio line that is sold exclusively at Walmart.

Her ceramic plaques are artsy and they serve a very important purpose, they tell someone how you truly feel. Sometimes it is hard for me to find the words to express how I feel. When I saw these different plaques, I knew that Sandra had somehow managed to put my feelings into words. Not only are the sayings heartfelt, they are also beautifully designed and include beaded hanger, so they can go in any area of your house. They cost $15 each. If you are interested in a custom plaque, those cost $20 each.


The key chains have endearing messages on them that are also the perfect way to show someone you care. I like to have things that have a positive affirmation and remind me about the good things in life. I think that's why I love to have my home (and key rings) that are pleasing to the eye and also serve a purpose.


Coffee is a girls best friend. Well, coffee is my best friend. I need the caffeine pick me up in order to start my day. Sandra's mugs are great for coffee because they aren't too big or too small. They are the perfect size for my morning brew. I also love the style and meaning that is etched on it.


The teddy bear had to be the softest stuffed animal I have ever laid my hands on. It would make a great gift for a loved one.


Visit Sandra's blog.

Disclosure: I received products from this company so that I could write an honest review.

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. I love that first one! Hella funny. A buddy of mine and I have actually invented a product that might be a great idea for this situation as well. Its called the Armadillow. It's a pillow, made for cuddling, that has arm tunnels so that you can put your arms underneath without it getting numb and uncomfortable. It's also got a multi level top so the person in back can see over the other person while you are cuddling, watching TV. Check it out at Armadillow.com - Hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete