Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Review: Teddy's Pride Oral Care




Teddy's Pride
is the perfect breath freshener for your dog or cat. Reese is very licky and can't give enough kisses. She also sometimes has awful breath. We brush her teeth but that isn't always enough. After receiving Teddy's Pride Oral Care for dogs, I noticed a difference in the smell of her kisses. I'm a huge fan of probiotics and I take them because my doctor recommended them. I treat Reese the way I would like to be treated. I give her every possible product that will make her healthier and happier. Since Teddy's Pride has no taste and no odor, Reese doesn't mind taking it. We just mix it in her food and she eats it up. I feel safe giving it to her because it is 100% natural and FDA approved.

You can purchase a 60 day supply of Teddy's Pride for only $24.95. If you spend $35, you will receive free shipping and handling!



Company Links:
Website
Become a Facebook fan
Follow on Twitter

Disclosure: I received this product from this company so that I could write an honest review.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment