Sunday, January 24, 2010

Review: KettleWorX


I'm determined to shape up this year. This is the year that I am going to get healthy and stay that way. I was in a car accident and sprained my spine. Ever since that happened, I have been in a lot of pain. Instead of trying to strengthen it, I let myself go because the pain can sometimes be unbearable. I am no longer letting this pain win, I am going to feel better and look better, no matter how much pain I must endure. I'm going to lose weight, I'm going to feel better and I want to thank KettleWorX for making this possible.


I've started out with the 5 lb. bell and I already feel a significant difference in my energy level. The first week was pretty hard. I was so sore that I could barely move. I feel less pain each passing day, which is really nice. Instead of the annoying throbbing pain, I feel the sweet burn of my muscles working.


The DVD's are very user friendly and I'm already shedding some pounds. I'm starting out with the Core video and it has been very nice to me! The thing I like about the KettleBell is that you don't have to spend hours and hours trying to shed the weight. You can work out 20 minutes a day for 3 days a week and receive amazing results. Plus, with all the DVD's, you can learn how to tone any part of your body, this allows you to focus on problem areas and get them the way you want them.



Another great thing about this work out is that you can do it with the entire family. If you ask me, it is a lot more fun to work out with someone else. Plus, it gives you more motivation.



I'm so happy with this! I highly recommend this work out routine to anyone who is serious about getting slimmer this year.

Disclosure: I received products from this company so that I could write an honest review.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment