Friday, January 29, 2010

Original Sin by Allison Brennan


Moira hasn't had an easy life. After being possessed by a sadistic demon and witnessing brutal murder, she is now searching for her mother, Fiona. Having a hell raising mother hasn't been easy for Moira, but she isn't letting that stand in her way. Moira is determined to stop her mothers evil deeds at any cost. The problem is, her mother is using the seven deadly sins to her advantage. Will Moira be able to stop her mothers destruction or will mankind cease to be?

My heart about beat out of my chest when I was reading this. I think I forgot to breathe while reading a few pages too... The suspense was electrifying and I felt like I was right along-side Moira. If you like the "on the edge of your seat" then you will like this book.

Book Information:
Original Sin by Allison Brennan
Random House Publishing Group
9780345511676
January 2010
464 pages
$7.99 US

Read an excerpt.
Visit Allison's website.



One of my readers will receive a copy of this book
Open to residents of the US and Canada
The book will be mailed out by the publisher

GIVEAWAY ENTRIES HAVE CHANGED!
LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL ENTRY.

(EXAMPLE: if it says +5, leave 5 separate entries)

ENTRIES:

Leave all entries in one comment or separate comments:
+1 for commenting
+1 for following this blog
+1 for following me on twitter
+5 for sharing this contest -make sure you leave the link in your comments (on your blog, -sidebar counts, Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) THIS CAN BE DONE ONCE A DAY
+1 for following my other blog It’s My Life.
+1 for friending me on Facebook here.
+1 for grabbing my button and placing it on your sidebar - leave link or your this entry does not count.
+2 for following my girl Krista's blog

*Current friends/followers receive the extra points as well - just make sure you remind me in the comments*

**Must leave an email address in comment or must be visible in blogger profile**

Winners will be chosen Feb. 14th and notified via email. The winners will have 48 hours to send me their mailing info or another winner will be chosen.

Disclosure: I received a copy of this book so that I could write an honest review.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment