Saturday, January 16, 2010

CSN's Gift To Me



Anyone who knows me knows that I love food. My jelly belly is proof. I'll admit that there are times when I crave grease and nothing else can satisfy my hunger. When I was told by CSN Stores that I could review the Presto GranPappy Electric Deep Fryer, I was ecstatic! I was literally jumping up and down while running to tell my husband. He starts jumping and smiling and saying "what is this about? Why are we so happy?" Then I told him about the deep fryer and we were both giddy like kids in a candy store.

I can tell already that this deep fryer is going to be my best friend, sorry Krista. Just kidding:) Anyway, it fries six servings using six cups of oil. The temperature is automatic, which is great because this will be my very first deep fryer. It has a snap-on lid so that you can reuse oil! I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it, and yes, I just broke out into song. Be glad that you're reading it and not hearing it! Stay tuned for my upcoming review!

Disclosure: I will be receiving a Presto GranPappy Electric Deep Fryer so that I will be able write an upcoming honest review.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment