Sunday, January 24, 2010

REVIEW: Pamela's Products Pecan Shortbread Cookies

Pamela's Products has the yummiest Pecan Shortbread Cookies I have ever had. I'm beginning to wonder why in the world anyone would eat sweets that contain gluten. According to a biopsy, I have Celiac disease but the blood test came back negative so I was told that I could still eat gluten if I wanted to. I now trust the biopsy because I notice a difference in the way I feel when I eat something that contains gluten. I have a sweet tooth and crave baked goods.



The first bite was heaven! There were twelve cookies in the box and they didn't last more than five minutes. I have to get my hands on some more of these, soon!

INGREDIENTS: Flour Base (Brown Rice Flour, White Rice Flour, Tapioca Starch, Sweet Rice Flour, Xanthan Gum); Butter (salted); Organic Natural Evaporated Cane Sugar; Pecans; Xanthan Gum; Gluten-free Vanilla Flavor.

Disclosure: I received products from this company so that I could write an honest review.

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. I am following you from the PR Place. I love your blog design & look forward to it! : )
    http://www.thriftyandfrugalliving.com

    ReplyDelete