Sunday, January 24, 2010

Review: Rosebud Age Defying Night Cream


I am 27 years old and I believe that the best way to fight the signs of aging is to use products like Rosebud Age Defying Night Cream. You are never too young to start fighting fine lines and wrinkles.

I started using this cream the day that I received it in the mail. After a couple days of using this product, I noticed a difference in the texture of my skin. When I wash my face before going to bed, I feel like my skin is tighter and smoother. I gave a jar to my mom and she absolutely loves it! I can't imagine any product working better than Rosebud.


Right now Rosebud has a special going on for Valentine's Day. You can receive one jar (1.5 fl oz) for $25 and if you live in the US, you will receive free shipping. Order here before this deal ends on 2/16.

Disclosure: I received products from this company so that I could write an honest review.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment