Thursday, January 28, 2010

Review: Pop Cap

I'm addicted to puzzle games. I absolutely love them! I stumbled on this site called Pop Cap and I just had to share their information with all of you. They offer games for the following:

PC
Mac
Online
Mobile
iPod
iPhone
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DSI
Xbox 360
Xbox LIVE Arcade
Playstation 2
Playstation Network

I received some games from them so that I could write up a review and it was the smoothest transaction I have ever experienced.  Pop Cap has a wonderful site with quality games.  I will be reviewing the following games separately:

Escape From Rosecliff Island
Bejeweled 2
Zuma's Revenge
Peggle
Plants vs Zombies

I would highly, highly recommend downloading games from this site because it was so easy that I bet you my two year old nephew could do it!

You can find them on Facebook and Twitter.

Disclosure: I was provided with games from this company so that I could write an honest review.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment