Thursday, January 28, 2010

Women Love Diamonds

I will never forget the day my husband pulled out my engagement ring. He was enlisted in the Army and I went to pick him up at the airport and as soon as we got in the car, he pulled out this little black box, opened it and put the most beautiful ring I have ever seen on my finger. The diamond was perfect. I don't like them too big but I didn't want to have to pull out a magnifying glass every time I wanted to check out the diamond either.

He didn't need to ask if I would marry him because we had planned the wedding for the following weekend. I pretty much knew from the third date that this was the man that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. It didn't take a diamond to get me to say yes, but I sure as hell love the symbolism.

Disclosure: This post is brought to you by www.diamondfasteners.com.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment