Friday, January 1, 2010

Review: Tassimo T45 Hot Beverage Machine



It's winter time and where I live, it can get really, really cold. One of my favorite things about the cold weather is sitting down with a hot beverage. When I was told that I had the opportunity to review the Tassimo T45 Hot Beverage Machine, I immediately thought "Merry Christmas to me!" This fancy little machine allows you to make whatever type of hot beverage has your mouth watering. This machine uses Tassimo Discs (or T Discs) so you can make hot chocolate, coffee, cappuccino, latte and more. The T Discs tell the machine how much water is necessary, what temperature to use and how long it takes to make the perfect cup of that particular drink. All you have to do is place the T Disc in it's proper place and then press a button. And viola! You are ready to drink. Plus, if you like your coffee stronger, you can customize it by taking advantage of the manual function. One of the best things about this machine, besides making yummy drinks, is that most of the movable parts can be washed in the dishwasher.


The Milka Hot Chocolate is so creamy. This particular drink is imported from Europe and it is divine!


I'm a huge fan of Gevalia Signature Blend Coffee, so my taste buds were screaming "spectacular!"


Starbucks Caffe Verona was, at first, a bit strong for my liking. Once I made a cup using the manual function, it was superb!


I took one sip of the Twining's Chai Tea Latte but it wasn't really my cup of tea, literally. I don't like any hot tea, so I wasn't surprised when this one didn't satisfy my thirst. My parents loved it and couldn't stop talking about how great it tastes.


Starbucks Cappuccino Primo was to die for! It was really nice to have Starbucks Cappuccino quality and not have to fork over four dollars for one cup.

Overall, this is one of the best machines in my house currently. It's right up there with the dishwasher, yes, it's that awesome.


Disclosure: I received products from this company so that I could write an honest review.


Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. Wow this sounds terrific. Plus a nice variety of beverages to brew!

    ReplyDelete